Set up NWFSC email using the iOS Mail app.
For iOS 11 and later.
- Open settings.
- Tap “passwords & accounts.”
- Tap “add account.”
- Tap “Microsoft Exchange.”
- In the “email” space, type your full NWFSC email address (ex: email@example.com) and click next.
- Tap “sign in.”
- In the window that opens enter the password for your NWFSC email.
- In the next window choose “accept permissions.” The phone will verify the information automatically.
- Click on the mail icon on your home screen. Your NWFSC email mailbox will now appear in your list of mailboxes.
For iOS 10 and earlier.
1. Open the Settings app
2. Tap Mail, Contacts and Calendars
3. Tap Add Account
4. Tap Exchange
5. Enter the following information
- Email: Your full NWF email address
- Password: Your NWF email password
- Description: What you want to name the account i.e NWF Email, School Email, etc.
6. Tap Next
7. You may be asked for this additional information:
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: (leave blank)
- Username: Your full email address
8. Choose what account data you'd like to sync to your device, then tap Save