Google Play app update instructions:
1. Open your Google Play Store.
2. In the top left you should see a three lined option to look at the menu for your google account.
3. The first option should be "My apps and Games"
4. Once you've selected "My apps and Games" it should provide a list of app that have updates pending.
5. If your Blackboard app is not list you can refresh the list.
6. If the Blackboard application still does not appear you can select installed apps and scroll down until you find the Blackboard application.
7. You can also search the store for Blackboard to arrive at this screen.
8. If the app has an update pending you will see options for Uninstall as well as Update.
9. Otherwise there will be Uninstall and Open options, indicating your app should already up to date.
Apple App Store update instructions:
1. Go to your iPhone's home screen and tap on the App Store icon.
2. After the App Store opens, tap the Updates icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Tap the Update button next to the Blackboard app icon.
4. Enter your password and wait for the app to update.
The Blackboard app icon