If a student or instructor is experiencing problems accessing Blackboard check to see if they can access NWF email or .
- If they cannot, reset password
- If they can, have them clear browser history/cache and try again. Suggest having them go directly to NWF website>NWF online and log in to Bb that way, and do not use any bookmarks.
- Try the following link: https://nwfsc.blackboard.com/webapps/login/?action=default_login
- The preferred browser is Google Chrome.
- The Blackboard app is NOT fully functional. If users have problems while on the app, they should be asked to attempt the same on a PC.
- Students will not see courses until the day classes start.
- If users have issues with third party products, they should be directed to that vendor's tech support website. Here are the main vendors:
Additional solutions for students and instructors can be found here: