To change your greetings on ANY campus/center phone line (You may also follow the prompts instead of doing the following):
- Dial 2000 *
- Dial ID (your extension you want to change the greeting on) then #.
- Dial PIN then #. Password may be default (091806) or another password provided to you. If you do not know your password contact the helpdesk.
- Press 4 for setup options.
- Press 1 to create/change the greeting.
- Press 1 to record the current greeting.
- Press 3 to edit other greetings (if there is more than 1 active greeting)
- Press 4 to hear all greetings
- Speak the greeting. Prepare it ahead of time so it will sound professional.
- Press * to exit
- Dial your extension to check your message is the way you want.
To change your greetings on your own phone, press the Messages button and your Pin then # and follow step 4 – 10 above.